Sunday 10 July 2016

JOY

I MUST CONFESS...At times I get wrapped up in the world of social media. Scrolling through Instagram or refreshing my news feed can often leave me feeling deflated and looking like something that resembles a green eyed monster. While I am sure I am not the only (twenty-something) girl who gets distracted from my own wonderful life in the daydream of something bigger and better, I have decided that enough is enough. It is time to focus on something much more important, and that is sharing my voice to CHANGE THE WORLD (or at least inspire the few people who read my blog- my mum typically being 50% of my audience). If we begin to use the powerful tool of social media to inspire and create, we can uplift the spirit's of impressionable teens, and ultimately make a lasting change. So this post is simply in celebration of all the little things that inspire me and make me happy, in hope that you too may find joy in reading this.



















No comments:

Post a Comment