Thursday 15 October 2015

COCKTAILS AND COCONUTS

The silly season is once again swiftly sneaking up on us… and I am definitely not complaining. While lately my days have been spent studying for exams (one more to go!), the spring vibes already have my spirits lifted. This summer will be dedicated to sun baking, beach bumming, soul searching, bikini wearing and embracing new and exciting adventures every day!

Girl Crushing


This is where you will find me

BLUE

Mantra

Glow inspo

Understated beauty


Dainty tatts & dem rays!

Laid-back tunes

Simple decor

Succulents that last the summer

That's all I need

The perfect spring/summer style

Taking cue from baby faced Moss & going makeup-free

Dreamy dresses

Table decor inspo

Love affair with All That Remains

Streamlined simplicity
Starting the day right
Berry goodness

Photo's sourced via pinterest, instagram, they all hate us, SNOB fashion blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment